Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Counting down

We are in the counting down part now. It is official. We will be leaving to Bogota in about 2 1/2 weeks. It is hard to believe the BIG day is coming up.

"Are we ready," Brian asked me yesterday. "I don't know," I said, "I think we are as ready as first time parents can be." It made me feel better the fact that we are surrounded by tons of love and support from our family and friends. We couldn't ask for more.

We need tons more of prayers now so everything keeps going smoothly.

Please don't forget our event this Thursday (05/05/11) from 5 to 8 pm at the Brenwood Chick-fil-A. We'll see you there!

Click Here to get the invitation and bring it with you!

2 comments:

  1. you will NEVER be ready!! no one is ever ready! :) and you will rock this parenting gig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandy. It was great to see you Sunday!!!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Followers