Saturday, April 9, 2011

Where is our letter?

One big thing you learn pretty quick going through an adoption process is that we need to have patience.  Sometimes more than others, but it looks like I haven’t learned my lesson yet. Just when I thought everything was moving really fast and smooth, I am pulling my hair out because we have not received anything back from immigration yet.
We need tons of patience now. It was a lot easier to wait before we saw the picture of our baby for the first time. Now it is really hard when we know he is just waiting for us. Please help us pray for all paperwork to be approved and sent back to us as soon as possible. There are only a few last steps in our journey before we can hold our baby in our arms. We cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers